Important Notice Regarding Right of Way

If you access your property by using a right of way over another person’s land you need to make sure that that right of way is registered with the Property Registration Authority (PRA).

The Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act 2009 originally provided that farmers had to go to court to register existing rights of way before 30th November 2012 or they could lose their right of way.  The Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2011 extended the deadline for registration until the 30th November 2021.

Please click here to see how you can register your right of way.